Make over or fully fitted
Granite & TREND Transformations is the way to achieve your dream kitchen or bathroom, without the inconvenience and expense of buying completely new. Our expert project management, combined with highly skilled fitters, can save you up to 50% on the cost, as well as taking much less time to install it.
If you’re happy with your existing layout, our service is the ideal way to beautifully remodel and reinvent key areas of your home.
Whether your kitchen is worn out, or you fancy a change, there are plenty of good reasons to remodel, rather than start from scratch.
- Shabby cupboards, cracked tiles and outdated appliances don’t inspire great cooking or cosy get-togethers with family and friends. When your kitchen has seen better days and needs a new lease of life, a makeover can work wonders for the heart of your home.
- Remodelling a kitchen is a good value option if you want to make your property more appealing to prospective buyers.
- A kitchen makeover can help you make energy savings. Adding skylights reduces the need for artificial light. While energy-efficient appliances and solar water heaters can cut utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Bye bye retro, hello here and now: you’ve kept your faithful old kitchen in great condition, but it’s completely out of fashion and you want a 21st century update.
- Mobility issues. Sometimes it’s necessary to remodel the kitchen to suit the changing needs of our nearest and dearest. Wheelchairs, walking frames and other essential aids can be accommodated and the room made more usable for everyone.
- Your existing kitchen is still sturdy and could go on for years. It’s the tired doors, dull drawer fronts and worn out worktops that are letting the space down.
Whatever your reasons for wanting to transform your kitchen, we can help. Our expert design and installation teams are here to help you get the best out of your makeover. We can save you the disruption, and potentially huge expense, of starting from scratch.