Granite & TREND Transformations cares wholeheartedly about the environment. We’re committed to doing everything we can to ensure that our kitchen and bathroom products and makeover processes are as eco-friendly as possible.
Granite and TREND Transformations has long been a pioneer in promoting environmentally-friendly manufacturing practices. Here’s how:
- We regularly use waste materials, such as recycled glass and repurpose them to create fashionable, eco-conscious and sustainable kitchen renovation products. These surfaces offer the same enduring stylishness and reliability that you would expect from products made of raw materials.
- We upcycle. One particularly successful example is when we turned our signature blue glass from recycled SKYY® Vodka bottles into mosaic tiles and glass worktops, giving them a whole new life as your worktop splashback.
- Minimising the use of raw and natural materials has played a major part in helping us keep our recycled glass worktops to an unrivalled ¼” thick.
- We incorporate geological waste in our work surfaces that would typically be sent straight to landfill. Our most up-to-the-minute product lines contain up to 78% post-consumer recycled content.
There are a series of methods we use to make our kitchen and bathroom products sustainable:
- We limit water consumption by using sophisticated water recycling systems at our manufacturing facilities.
- Where possible, we use recycled materials during the manufacturing process of our worktops and tiles.
- No form of demolition is necessary as we can apply our innovative slabs over any existing worktops, saving on sending construction debris to landfill.
- Because they’re so lightweight, it’s incredibly easy to transport our recycled glass worktops.
- We work in partnership with many of the world’s foremost environmental organisation’s, architects and designers to promote sustainability.
- If you’re a big believer in doing what you can to go sustainable and protect this beautiful planet of ours, then our fundamentally ethical approach to the way we do business will suit your values.
- We hold a number of certifications highlighting our commitment to eco-friendly products and services. Our products are recognised by GREENGUARD and contribute to LEED points and we are connected to the U.S Green Building Council.
Click here to read more about our approach to green issues.