Danny Hanlon Discusses Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Dear Valued Customer
Our customers, colleagues and community are the heart of what we do and with the fast developing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation we are taking the necessary actions needed to protect all of us.
In light of recent government communications, we are working with our franchise community to take the appropriate measures to maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
As it stands today, we wish to advise you that our franchisees will be implementing temporary closures of their retail showrooms. If you have an upcoming project scheduled for installation, your local franchise store will contact you to reschedule your installation. For all customers wanting a proposal either over the phone or online please do get in touch with your local showroom.
As new information becomes available and the situation changes, we will update our website including any revised opening times for showrooms. We will certainly advise you when normal service resumes.
We would like to thank you for your understanding. this is a dynamic situation, TREND & Granite Transformations continues to work closely with our franchise community to ensure the well-being and safety for all.
Thank you and stay safe!
The health and safety of our customers, staff and community are our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may feel right now and want to assure you we are taking the necessary steps so we can continue to provide you with the same level of service during this difficult time
There are now precautionary measures in place within our franchise community to mitigate any associated risk where possible.
- We do not use subcontractors, all of our skilled craftsman and fitters are employed by our franchise owners. Therefore, you will have the same fitter with you for the entire installation.
- Our fitting teams are diligently health screened daily, by our franchise owners and most of our installations are completed within one day.
- We are encouraging all staff to take common sense health precautions recommended by the Government, such as frequent hand washing or using alcohol-based hand sanitiser wiith at least 60 percent alcohol to stay healthy.
- All fitters are provided with face masks and bring their own reusable cups to ensure high standards of hygiene. Our fitter will need access to a sink to wash their hands. All fitters have been provided with antibacterial gel.
- We are making sure our in-home consultation samples will be continuously sanitised and that our facilities are disinfected on an ongoing basis.
- Our etherium™ by E-Stone surfaces are anti-microbial, nonporous and mould and mildew-resistant, which helps prevent the spread of germs.
- If you are concerned about your health or anything else around the Coronavirus the best place thing to do is visit the Government website and to find the latest advice. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
We wish you all well, stay healthy everyone.
Share This Post